1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a Buisness Analyst which involves interacting with the client to understand what their needs are from IS and them working with an IS project team to make sure those needs and requirements are met.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes. I have attended a number of internal and external training courses both for personal and professional skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
There are a lot of hoops to jump through and I find things are holding me up which are out of my control.
4. How valued do you feel by IBM?
I feel valued by my colleagues I work with on a daily basis.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The training courses are well structured and organized but the paperwork and admin of the scheme is not good and needs improving.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
If I need to undertake some training relevant to my job role and career progression people are always available to help with that.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Good support when I need it
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
In the location I work I do not get expenses due to the policy and there my expenditure on petrol etc has increased.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes/No depending on location
9a. Would you recommend IBM to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good company to work for with a lot of experienced people to learn from.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to IBM? *
Don't try and be someone you are not and be ambitious.
More from IBMMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!