1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is within the Electrification and Plant Discipline as an apprentice. I work alongside the Distribution and Plant Team on a daily basis keeping the power flowing to the different systems of the railway.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have built on many skills through the apprenticeship in both the practical and theory sides of the course.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
As the apprenticeship is a good course to get into the engineering industry.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!