1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Helpdesk support, so monitoring a system to check for new calls, assigning calls and responding to users with an acknowledgement of their call.
Troubleshooting, resolving customer issues. Minor enhancements to the various systems used by the users, using visual studio.
Database administration tasks, backups, monitoring, troubleshooting.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt a lot of new skills. Visual studio, sql etc
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Friendly environment to work with a good team spirit.
4. How valued do you feel by Capgemini?
Recongnition given for hard work and recongnised by the team/manager
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Training plans in place and progression plan for the first 5 years
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Training provider would regularly check up by having calls, they would also visit the workplace once 1 month to check assignments.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support which helps in my day to day roles. Guidance and knowledge transfer sessions to help me progress in my role.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary is good for the short length of time I have been with the company.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
A lot of voluntary activities to promote the apprenticeship and Capgemini. Also company events such as the christmas parties and team building days/weekends.
9a. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good company to work for with great training being provided to young people.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini? *
A full understanding of what Capgemini is all about. It's core values. IT experience
More from CapgeminiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!