1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am currently a software engineer, primarily working with SAS. I am a part of a Live service delivery team.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
SAS, UNIX, SAP Business Objects, QaaWS, SQL
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I find the work fun, challeging and varies on a day to day basis which I really like.
4. How valued do you feel by Capgemini?
Very valued, the support system is great and my voice is always heard
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Whenever it is required it is avaliable to me!
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Loads of support, like ive mentioned above, Capgemini has a really great support network. You can potentially approach anyone and theyll be happy to guide or help where they can
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
At present not as well as I would like, due to the high saving expectations and out going costs each month
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Indeed, in fact I will be attending an event at WWT for Give and Gain Day volunteering with Capgemini, which I am really excited about
9. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend?
Because theres so many open doors to go through and at Cap they know how to help you get through them.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini?
Show character, be yourself and just enjoy it!
More from CapgeminiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!