1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am currently training to become a PC developer on my platform, this involves me developing and reviewing code. I also work within a team to complete projects.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many technical skills as well as communicational and organisational skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme as I learn new things everyday
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel very valued by Lloyds Banking Group as they have put alot of time and effort into training me
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very structured thanks to the help from my platform
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve great support from my training providers, and I have a mentor I speak with on a daily basis.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I think i recieve a fair amount of support from my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary allows me to live off it.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I take part in a number of social events outside of work
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
I feel it is a great place to work it offers many opportunites and it gives you skills to allow you to grow as a person.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Take every opportunity you are given and don't be afraid to ask for more.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!