1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a PhoneBank advisor for Lloyds Bank. I deal with enquiries from customers regarding their Bank and Savings accounts over the telephone.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my communication skills by speaking to customers on a daily basis. This has improved my confidence. I have excellent customer service skills which I have developed from working at the Bank.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my apprenticeship as it gives me time each month to improve myself and gain a qualification.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel very valued. They are an excellent company to work for, offering loads of benefits.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is both well organised and structured. I regularly meet with my assessor and am able to call or email her at any time if I need any support.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My assessor supports me massively in my qualification. She is only a phonecall or email away if I need any help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve time every month to help me in working towards my qualification which is great. They are very supportive.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is great for someone of my age. I enjoy my work and the benefits Lloyds has to offer is much better than other companies.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I am unsure whether there are any opportunities with any other employers but there is alot of progression within Lloyds Banking Group.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because of the excellent salary and extra benefits.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Be confident and customer focused.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!