Customer Service Advisor at Lloyds Banking Group

Newport
25th April 2015

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

I am a PhoneBank advisor for Lloyds Bank. I deal with enquiries from customers regarding their Bank and Savings accounts over the telephone.

I have developed my communication skills by speaking to customers on a daily basis. This has improved my confidence. I have excellent customer service skills which I have developed from working at the Bank.

I really enjoy my apprenticeship as it gives me time each month to improve myself and gain a qualification.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

I feel very valued. They are an excellent company to work for, offering loads of benefits.

My programme is both well organised and structured. I regularly meet with my assessor and am able to call or email her at any time if I need any support.

My assessor supports me massively in my qualification. She is only a phonecall or email away if I need any help.

I recieve time every month to help me in working towards my qualification which is great. They are very supportive.

My salary is great for someone of my age. I enjoy my work and the benefits Lloyds has to offer is much better than other companies.

I am unsure whether there are any opportunities with any other employers but there is alot of progression within Lloyds Banking Group.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

Because of the excellent salary and extra benefits.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Be confident and customer focused.