1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a specialist telephoney consultant. I take calls and answer customer queries as well as completing applications. Talking to customers.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt about networking and administration skills such as personal developement, application skills for new roles and positive words to use in these circumstances.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I find my program to be manageable and realistic with timescales. I enjoy my sessions with my tutor and the opportunities presented throughout the year.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Lloyds banking group is investing in my future with them and within the banking industry. this makes me feel very valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My program is very well organised. I have clear deadlines and actions set by my tutor with a clear start and end date. appointments are always kept and times adhered to.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive all the support I need from my training provider. I can email at any time for support as well as telephone contact if conversation is needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer gives me the time required to support my apprentiship including time off the phone for meetings and other opportunities and using the systems to support my learning.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I have no costs for this apprenticeship so everything meets just fine. Meetings are held at work within working hours.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I am able to use experiences from outside of work to complete my apprenticeship but there are not many experiences to complete an apprenticeship outside of work for me so Lloyds have increased that opportunity for me.
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
It is a good place to work as it has many opportunities for its staff both in career progression and staff benifits. It is a very supportive employer.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
It is a great place to be if you would like lots of opportunities to progress or even varied job opportunities as there are many different roles within the bank whether it I.T., telephoney, management, face to face or admin.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!