Customer Advisor at Lloyds Banking Group

Newport

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

8.1/10

I am a Customer Advisor. My role involves talking to customers who are trying to register for internet banking, requesting password resets, making payments, and/or having technical problems with the website or their device.

I am very pleased that I took the opportunity to do the apprenticeship programme. I have learnt some useful information, such as employees' rights and responsibilities.

I enjoy some aspects, such as learning new things and having the opportunity to deepen my knowledge of my own role. I don't particularly like that fact that I have to complete all the work in my own time, rather than during work hours.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

I feel that I'm valued more now than before, which is a great feeling. I also feel that doing this course has enabled me to demonstrate my knowledge and experience.

The programme is well organised and the support is helpful.

I get plenty of support and my assessor has been very helpful. I am mainly happy to work through the material on my own.

I receive financial support, in the way of funding to do the course. I have also been given time off for meetings with my assessor.

It covers my basic costs, but not much more.

I have been involved in community work in The Gambia through the Duke of Edinburgh programme. I have also taken part in company meals out and fundraising activities.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

LBG values its employees and provides them with opportunities for professional development.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

I would advise them to speak to LGB employees early on and get an idea of the job and opportunities available. I would also suggest that they mention their career progression plans when applying and being interviewed.