1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
taking calls from customer regarding general queries on their credit card accounts
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
recieved much training to take these calls
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
glad i did it
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well organised and trainer organised meetings regularly
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
plenty of help and guidance with emails received regulalry
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
always have time off the phones to complete nvq and to meet with assessor on a regular basis
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
not explored this
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
bonuses flexibilty and quite good pay with other good benefits including annual leave and working for a well known bank
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
only apply if you are serious about working in a call centre environment
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!