1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Servicing bank customers needs.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes. Learnt new banking skills and developed conversational skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very enjoyable although the RBCB can be tedious reading the large book.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Very valued due to many opportunities for career progression
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very structured. I always know and understand where I am up to and what I need to do to progress.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I have received full support at each time of asking
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
They always create space and time for me for my studies.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
yes it is adequate.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Possibly - I have not researched.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Career progression is very good.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Be confident and ask questions when you aren't sure.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!