1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
FX Fund Processing. Confirmation and Settlements of FX trades.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
People Skills SWIFT Confirmation / Payments FX General Knowledge
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much so, the company is great and my team create a very enjoyable atmosphere to work in.
4. How valued do you feel by HSBC?
I feel very valued due to the fact they are investing in my future and giving me knowledge and skills to work in this industry.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Reasonably good. Training has been spradic and not consistant. But the course structure itself has been very good.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is very generous.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Many community days, quiz nights etc.
9. Would you recommend HSBC to a friend?
Great global company, good opportunitites and great people to work with.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to HSBC?
It isn't about your qualifications, it is mainly about the person you are and how you are perceived.
More from HSBCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!