1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a Mortgage advisor in Telephoney sales
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes i am better able to give fair outcomes to my customers and enhanced my skills with this programme
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
very much . it was something i loved while doing my job at the same time
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a great place to work in
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Time management & dedication
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!