Team Manager at Lloyds Banking Group

Liverpool

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

7.8/10

Team manager: daily performance management, monthly 121s, daily and adhoc coaching review MI and complete appropriate RTW and health and wellbeings to esnure colleage compliance is maintained and review / assess colleague customer service delivery.

As part of this apprenticeship not as yet, however withing role I have developed in recruitment and managemnts leading my example and setting the standard for colleagues to follow.

Apprenticeship is supporting me in my chosen career path the business has a very supportive culture wanting colleagues to grow and develop and this sceheme enables this.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

I feel as though as a TM in LBg there are occassions where we go un-noticed the unsung heros so to speak to manage the front line and keep the business running. However when we do get acknowledged it is in a big way

From induction to embedding the business has a clear structure although at times is difficult to manage with ongoing workload, the freedom is given to move this around to accomdate, able to delegate to a deputy or peer when needed.

With regular contact with my mentor it has been going well setting what is expected ready for the next session knowing what information needs to be researches / studies prior to our tims review.

Manager has been very supportive, understanding the commitment needed for the course. Although challenges still ocurr in the business I do have the fliexbility to when required make appointments around in my schedule.

My needs are met!

The business support a lot of community work and curently fund raising for a sky dive in support of claire house

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

Excellent company to work for, clear brand values and vision colleague benefit package is excellent, including growth and development.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

To be prepared for a fast paced and fluid business, it is soley focused on the customer and their needs can change on a daily basis.