1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a customer service telephony advisor. I answer calls on a daily basis servicing Lloyds customers needs. From small queries to complex complaints.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have built on already existing skills, and was also good to revisit English and Maths.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed it alot and who would say no to a free qualification. This has helped me further my career development
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel extremely valued and enjoy working for Lloyds
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
IT is well structured with clear mentoring given for each topic.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received alot of support both in work hours and outside
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Good support from my managers in the workplace who are able to assist
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary is well paid.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are other opportunities elsewhere but doesnt match to lloyds salary and extras that it has to offer.
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
because its a fun professional environment to work in, given satisfaction to contribute to the goal
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Be yourself, if you are successfull in having an interview use your personality to your advantage we like insspiring, enthusiastic and exciting individuals with career prospects.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!