1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a Team Manager in a contact centre and my role involves running a team of 8 consultants ... I manage, coach and support them in their day to day role on the phone ... I manage their timekeeping attendance and compliance.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Not as yet.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
So far I am enjoying the prgramme very much.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I feel very supported.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I feel my salary should be higher due to the workload.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!