1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in a contact centre where I service Customer queries and provide lending reviews
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have completed my apprenticeship and gained a level 2 qualification in customer and financial services
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
it was really enjopyable and gave an in depth insight as how the business i weork for actually works
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
manager is really appreciative of my work and reognition is readily handed out
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
not very, the communication between the apprenticship organisors and LBG was very poor
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
my assessor was very supportive and was able to guide me whenever assistance was required.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
very limited as they did not match what thery were supposed to in accordance to the apprenticeship programme
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
although my work is appreciated by my manager, i feel as though i am not truly valued by my employer
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
prepare and always be organised
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!