1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Mortgage Advisor. Advising and recommending mortgages to new and exisiting customer.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoy working through courses. Getting through to a tutor to discuss the programme could certainly be improved.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Appreciation from manager, well recognised. Internal recognition always good and improves morale. However financial package could be improved
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well structurted but not very well organised. More support needed from tutors and more convenient time to speak to them
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Very little. Always unable to speak to them as tutor never available. And they always call when im at work
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Support given in way of time of the phone.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
cost of apprenticeship is free however cost to get to exam site will be my own expense.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
Great place to work with great people. Great recognised company.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!