1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is a customer service assistant this involves serving customers on the counter all day with anything from withdrawals, deposits, queries about banking, promoting products etc...
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes lots of admin skills and customer service skills and many more
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed how structured it was each month after my meeting with my leader I knew exactly what word I needed to complete and my time frames. It gave me an excellent active development plan to focus on.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
It made me feel very valued by Lloyds that they were putting in the time and money to develop me.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a lot of support from my training provider and the assessor [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] was brilliant
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
not as much support from my line manager but my assessor made up for it
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
because it's a good qualification to have and it is a respectful place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
to make the most of all learning opportunities
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!