1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I open bank accounts for customers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have developed my maths and english skills and learned about how to handle complaints.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I think it is a good mix between theoretical and practical learning
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It has modules which are structured however the maths and english skills were not well organised by learn direct
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Rick was great, he was always on time and I was able to contact him at any time
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
All the support I need
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
My line of work does not translate well to outside of work
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great people, great facilities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Be yourself, dont worry about being open about skills you are lacking.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!