SME at Lloyds Banking Group

20th April 2015

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

8.9/10

I join project and team meetings discussing requirements and deliverables that will be needed for a project that will then be completed later in the project lifecycle

I enjoy learning mass amounts about systems and applications that i have never used before. I also enjoy the people that I work with as they are very helpful.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

I feel that LBG values all of their colleagues highly and wants the best for every single one of them.

The apprenticeship side within the company was well structured after a few months practise, however the company that was delivering the qualification side was not well structured.

I recieve lots of support every day from members of my team to help me grow in knowledge and expierence of the applications.

I recieve lots of support from my employer by not only giving me on the job training, but also funding me to go on external courses that will better help my development.

I believe that the benefits from the company are very good with good pension and holiday/flexible working schemes. I do think however the salary isn't that amazing compared to other companies.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

It is an amazing company to work for that looks after their colleagues well and supports them in any lifestyle that they have to accomadate to.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Be confident and beleive in your attributes.