1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Customer advisor, dealing wiht customers on a daily basis dealing with querys and completeing transactions for them
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
devleoped existing skills on my customer service
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i feel like its been alot of pressure and not very good communication
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
not much communication, had a change in assesor
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
not very much
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
more than what i do from the apprenticeship team
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
its ok as i still live with parents if i wanted to move on my own i dont think it would cover
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
its a good company to work for and has alot of benifits for colleagues
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
good customer facing, enthuisastic, can do attitude
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!