1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role involves me speaking with customers over the phone and providing good customer service
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have been able to develop more skills throughout my experience with the apprenticeship in being able to have more ways to enable myself to give good customer service
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the experience doing the apprenticeship as I would also encourage other people to take part in any apprenticeship they are able to as it enables them to develop further
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel very valued by LBG as they enable to provide me with the best support they can give also with my manager she enables to give me the best support when ive been completing the apprenticeship providing me with suitable answers and suitable support which i require
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very organised as the lady who comes in to do my apprenticeship meetings with me is always on time and always ensures she comes in ready for the meetings with me to ensure we don't waste any time in ensuring we make the best out of our time in our meetings
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receieve a lot of support from my training provider and if there does come a time when i am going through the apprenticeship work books and i need some support, i am able to either call, text or email my training provider
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receieve the same amount of support from my provider as i do from my training manager any support i need my manager is always ready to help me
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it meets my cost well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are many oppurtunities outside of work for my apprenticeship to extend
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
LBG is a great place to work and always ensures to help whenever they can as managers and also as a organiation
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Others applying for LBG should be able to go into the apprenticeship and also look for options in being able to extend their knowledge
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!