1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I Currently am deputy Subject matter expert for international telephone banking, helping with system issues such as adding or removing systems and administrating intranet sites and communications.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i have learnt many new skills that have been great to my role , such as Microsoft presentation skills and i have gained a great qualification.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Yes it was very good, although with it being a new scheme it was quite difficult to gauge at first and we didn't always get the time in work we needed.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel very valued as an apprentice in lloyds banking group, all managers are very keen to help and people quite high in the bank are very interested and supportive.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
On the side of Learn direct it is very organized and fluent, unfortunately as we are the first apprentices for lloyds international, kinks about time in work to complete tasks are still being worked out
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Training provider susan is great, always really friendly and very supportive, always seem to able to get a hold of her about any issues.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
All managers and above are really supportive and want to help as much as possible but as Ive said before some of the kinks are being worked out still.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets my costs well but i do struggle sometimes towards the end of the month but i just need to work on my budgeting. But for the workload i deal with i think the pay should be higher.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes we have any work initiatives, sports and social, where we do Christmas parties, quizzes and so on.
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
Great people who work here and very easy to move onwards and upwards.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Make sure you answer the questions as specifically as possible and always use examples instead of general answers. so loads of examples!
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!