Deputy Subject Matter Expert at Lloyds Banking Group

Douglas, Isle of man

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

8.3/10

I Currently am deputy Subject matter expert for international telephone banking, helping with system issues such as adding or removing systems and administrating intranet sites and communications.

Yes i have learnt many new skills that have been great to my role , such as Microsoft presentation skills and i have gained a great qualification.

Yes it was very good, although with it being a new scheme it was quite difficult to gauge at first and we didn't always get the time in work we needed.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

I feel very valued as an apprentice in lloyds banking group, all managers are very keen to help and people quite high in the bank are very interested and supportive.

On the side of Learn direct it is very organized and fluent, unfortunately as we are the first apprentices for lloyds international, kinks about time in work to complete tasks are still being worked out

Training provider susan is great, always really friendly and very supportive, always seem to able to get a hold of her about any issues.

All managers and above are really supportive and want to help as much as possible but as Ive said before some of the kinks are being worked out still.

My salary meets my costs well but i do struggle sometimes towards the end of the month but i just need to work on my budgeting. But for the workload i deal with i think the pay should be higher.

Yes we have any work initiatives, sports and social, where we do Christmas parties, quizzes and so on.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

Great people who work here and very easy to move onwards and upwards.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Make sure you answer the questions as specifically as possible and always use examples instead of general answers. so loads of examples!