Mortgage Consultant at Lloyds Banking Group

Sheffield
20th April 2015

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

Mortgage Consultant - CeMAP qualified Assisting customers with queries, consent to lease applications and also keying new mortgage applications.

I have been given more opportunities to deliver team meetings therefore developing my communication skills.

I really enjoy the challenges of re taking my English and Math qualifications. Also my tutor is brilliant and very supportive

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

This Apprenticeship opportunity shows how valued me and my colleagues are as they have given us this opportunity to gain a recognised qualification to enable us to progress in the company.

The induction was very informative and gave me all the info i needed before starting the programme. Very well organised, constant support from my tutor. Good access to online learning materials.

All queries i have are answered by either my on site tutor or by learn direct over the phone.

I am given time off the phone to complete tasks and my English exam. I never have any issues if i ask for time booked off the phone to complete any work.

I am on a good wage for my current role. The salary may be reviewed at some point this year.

Yes, we have a day to make a difference where we have the opportunity to have a day off work to help out a local charity.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

They are a great employer to work for and the number of benefits we get (Flex etc) make it a really good place to work RE incentive wise. They are also a very understanding company if any time is needed off the phone.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Be prepared for the interview and do research on the role and the company. Be yourself and make sure you have a variety of examples for your interview.