1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Claims Advisor - speaking to customers about buildings & contents claims
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Customer service skills, computer skills, complaint handling skills, presentation skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed it as it was quite easy as it was just confirming the knowledge that I had gained through my role.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Loads of support as able to email then or text is confused by anything
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Quite a bit as they were involved with the programme
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I did not have any further costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The qualification has not given me more opportunity of work
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
They are always recruiting & since pay has increased it is better than other call centres.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Good customer service skills
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!