Senior Customer Advisor at Lloyds Banking Group

Glasgow

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

Senior Customer Advisor in Banking. *Speaking with around 60-90 customers and colleagues per day servicing Lloyds Bank, Halifax and Bank of Scotland. Making sure they have a great experience and their needs are met appropriately.

Have gained a Level 2 qualifucation in providing financial services and also customer services. Have become more confirdent in my role and has encouraged me to look at other roles to move on to.

I enjoyed the variety in topics and workload and also intercation with other Apprentices, colleagues and Learn Direct staff.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

Get daily/weekly/monthly recognition from own Line Manager and also from Senior Management when appropriate.

Very well structured/organised with plenty of support from Trainer/Assessor and Team Manager.

My Trainer/Assessor was ourstanding, nothing was too much trouble even with her heavy workload. I would thoroughly recommend her to other Apprentrices.

Plenty of support from Line Management but sometimes not so much from an Operations perspective to due call volumes/service pressures in relation to getting time off the phone.

N/A

n/a

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

Plenty opportunity to further your career if you want to and plenty of support to help you succeed in your chosen role.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Be yourself, be professional and be prepared.