1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Assistant relationship manager, Working in collaboration with relationship manager looking after a porfolio of 200 - 250 commercial customers, providing support, assistance with their business needs, identifying opportunities ansd building strong relationships through exceptional customer service
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Improved customer service skills, interpersonal skills have developed. team building, leadership and communication skills ahve been greatly enhanced
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
My apprenticeship experience was very enjoyable as this was the first academic work I have done for a decade being older than the majority of the apprentices. My tutor provided superb support all the way through the program and I really enjoyed the process
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel valued as I know my role contributes directly to team/area performance and I feel I get regular recognition.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The program had very strong structure, I knew where I was in the program and had a time line so knew what was coming up short/long term, found the e-tracker very useful and it made things simple
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Support was brilliant both from my tutor re the work books and the team in Leicester re the math/english
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I was give adequate time to complete training and also time given to meet with tutor to run through modules.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very good starting salary with good bonus and add ons
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I am now an ambassador for the program so have the opportunity to attend events speaking with students
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good employer, feel valued
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Think about what you want to do as the bank is a massive place and there are so many options
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!