1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Software developer: provide system support, computer science based tasks, system changes and create software/application.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
work culture is very good and enjoyable, easily welcomed among the team and treated very well.
4. How valued do you feel by Atos?
Atos as a company doesn't offer much acknowledgment, after a single apprentice is identified as a 'favorable student', then all others are pretty much forgotten. Project/team managers however do appreciate our work which is good.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Company is structured moderately with information fairly being passed on.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Training which is offered by QA is poor in terms of communication, organisation and overall course structure/ material structure.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Mentor, senior staff and team members offer great amounts of help and support with work; general attitude is that they understand we are learning and may struggle on areas.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
moderate however company benefits is helpful e.g. healthcare & pension.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
no; not much are or were not offered to us.
9a. Would you recommend Atos to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Company itself is a great place to work with colleagues that are helpful & supportive.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atos? *
Assessment days: Be open to try risky/inventive solutions.
More from AtosMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Atos
My job summed up Within the Rail Operations sector of Atos, I’m part of the Training Team, meaning my main responsibilities...