1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a day-to-day basis I am completing QA essays for my assessor who visits every 6 weeks and I follow a java programming training scheme.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have definitely learned new skills with communication and have improved there as well. Practically, I have learned new programming skills with java.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Because I enjoy programming, this apprenticeship definitely is for me. I prefer the practical sides of things so the theory side is quite bad in my opinion. I thought this apprenticeship was more practical opposed to theory. We do have to complete quite a lot of reports/essays for our QA assessors and course trainers.
4. How valued do you feel by Atos?
I feel like I have little value This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions but that's fine in my opinion - as long as I get something out of this apprenticeship!
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel my apprenticeship is well structured but could definitely be compressed into a smaller duration.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
When I ask, I get quite a descriptive response so I have no problems there.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer could not be better to be honest. He is straight with his answers and gets straight to the point. Very helpful.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I'm 17-years old and am on 12k, soon to be 13.5k. I like my wage.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not that I know of..
9a. Would you recommend Atos to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because I personally enjoy my apprenticeship and enjoy the wage.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atos? *
Be prepared for a lot of theory work!
More from AtosMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!