1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Role involves a mix of live account work in which Im enjoying and training which is normally not doing much as QA are terrible at explaining and telling us what and how to complete our portfolio
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yeah almost all I know about IT I have learned since starting at ATOS
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Mostly within ATOS work however QA have been a dissapointment
4. How valued do you feel by Atos?
Very, feel welcomed and important member of the team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not very, QA have no structure and this has been the single biggest problem with our apprenticeship scheme. Lacking organisation and structure and any leadership
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Literally none, occasional contact with one person
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot, ATOS are the reason why this scheme is a success. 100% ATOS that have taught me and are training their apprentices
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary is decent for initial stages of apprenticeship, however now we are on live work we are working alongside experienced professionals who are paid 5 x are wage. Makes us feel that our work isn't as valued.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Opportunities have been talked about working else where for several months, but thats it
9a. Would you recommend Atos to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good learner experienece and provides agreat future
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atos? *
Don't judge the scheme initially, takes a few months to settle in and enjoy it.
More from AtosMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!