- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
As a business administrator I have to complete a broad variety of administrative tasks such as completing audits, sending out emails on behalf of my team, processing and organising data, creating spreadsheets, managing our online filing system and completing any other ad-hoc tasks as appropriate.
Yes, I have learned so many new things! I have learned how to formally compose and address emails, how to manage my time properly, how to speak in a clear and confident manner when I am on the phone and I my skills using the Microsoft suite of applications has improved exponentially!
I enjoy my programme a lot! Help is always there if you ask for it and I have regular meetings with my Tutor. My manager and coworkers also always try to help me in any areas they are able. Everyone that I have met so far has been very understanding and patient as they know I am new and never get angry or annoyed even when I’m probably asking too many questions..
My programme is structured extremely well, I always have time to complete my apprenticeship work while never getting behind on my administrative tasks. I also have meetings, events and webinars marked on my calendar so long in advance that I always know what’s going on with my programme. If I do have any questions my Tutor has made it clear that I can contact her at any time during working hours and she replies as soon as she can.
So far I’ve received an amazing level of support from my employer, everyone I’ve met so far has been extremely helpful in getting me settled into my role and used to all of my responsibilities! I know I can ask anyone for help and if they are able they will provide it.
I also receive a great level of support from my training provider, they are always happy to help with any queries I have about my apprenticeship and my tutor has been amazing with walking me through what is expected of me.
I feel that the Business Administration qualification that I’m working towards with my training provider fits perfectly into this role, everything I am learning directly relates to it and it feels great to be able to put the things I learn into practice!
Yes, sometimes we go out after work as a team after a stressful day for a drink or two. We also have away days where we learn more about the different parts within our company, it’s not all learning though we also play some games and carry out icebreakers to get to know other members of staff.
I would definitely recommend Inspire ATA to a friend as it has been a great experience to work here so far, I’ve met so many kind and understanding people and learned so many useful skills.
Be yourself, try to be honest, Inspire ATA is full of understanding people who take your situation into account and try to help you wherever they can.
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Business & Administration