- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
Completing coursework and fulfilling my duties as a TA. This includes whatever the placement requires me to do such as, interventions, covering lessons, handling printing or carrying out assessments.
I’ve become more confident with speaking to new people as well as more confident in my abilities. I used to be very limited with what i was capable of. I used to be very conscious and shy about my words and actions. i’m now very vocal and able to convey my ideas more verbally.
So far, I love it. It’s such a great opportunity to gain experience as well as being educated
It is very organised. I’m very clear on who to approach if there are any issues. I’m given tasks very clearly and how to complete them. If i do get stuck i’m sure anyone at Inspire will explain to me as many times as i need
I receive a huge amount of support. From an issue i encountered i was given the biggest support and told that they are by my side throughout it all.
I receive a good amount of support. I’m constantly reminded of the tasks that i am to complete and what i need to do to work towards my qualifications
a lot. it gives me examples of what i am to do in order to reach my qualification
Yes there are a range. from staff bike lessons to extra training to help become better at my job
They are supportive and everyone is so friendly
Give it a try
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Education & Childcare