- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
I have learnt how to interact with children in a professional manner and deepened my knowledge into children in a school environment
Best experience in doing I’ve made memories for life
Always there when you need help and you never feel like a problem even when I’m sending 50 emails a day
There always there if you feel like your struggling
A lot you can always ask for a phone call or even guidance and they’ll give it to you
You feel more professional and learn new things each week even how to organise a class room
I join in on meetings on Wednesday morning like I’m actual staff and talk about what the school is going to do each week
There always there when you have a problem and Jules williamson is the best person I’ve ever interacted with. Best experience I’ve ever done
Be your self and don’t let your confidence knock you down
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Education & Childcare