- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
I support the class teacher in the class room, i provide a safe environment for pupils to excel.
I have developed many skills during this apprenticeship. I was able to go from no experience as a TA, but i’m now a fully qualified teaching assistant!
I enjoyed having practical work that i can use in my coursework. i throughly enjoy a hands-on experience
My program was throughly organised and communication was brilliant!
i received a lot of support and extra support that i needed. if i had a problem i knew exactly who to go to.
i was fully supported during my training. if i ever had a issue, it was resolved very quickly and i had regular meetings to support me
without my qualification i wouldn’t be able to perform my job. it gave me brilliant experience and amazing support throughout
they are many, there are regular sports competitions we attend and regular swimming lessons
i wouldn’t have e been able to get the best grade i could have without their support!
understand that you will need to prioritise your work rather than socialising with friends. make sure you will meet your deadlines and ask for as much work as possible
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Education & Childcare