- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
I answer the phone, send emails and answers them, sort registers out, deal with children and parents
I am learnt any new skills while working for them, they have helped my confidence grow so much and have had a real impact on my life.
100% love it, they are the kindest and caring people in the world
Very organised and gets things sorted quickly
Emails are constantly coming to my inbox, talking about support that I can receive from them. They make contact regularly!
A lot of support and contact is received. They are amazing with it.
It gives me something to work on and make my self better, it also allows me to learn even more about my placement
Because they are amazing and they have helped me so much, never met a team like them. They support me so much within my studies and if it so not because if them I would struggle a bit with my job.
Be your self they love it
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Business & Administration