- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
Sen teaching assistant to provide a learning base for children who may need to extra support, giving them sensory breaks every few hours of the day to help them regulate everyday. Carrying out making resources everyday, using a photocopier, laminate, Guillotine etc. making visual timetables or now and next boards
I have learned how to use strategies to prevent a child from getting an angry and using sensory things within this to help regulate them. I have learned what resources do and don’t work to support specific children . What we can use such a tick list or now and finished board
I have enjoyed it very much as I have learned a lot and it has helped me to develop my skills within SEN
It is very structured and all that assignments and dates are done correctly.
A lot of support! I needed a mental health break due to family reasons and was given it.
A lot of support
Yes All the assignments have definitely helped me
Yes there is
Very helpful people and a good course to go through if you want to go into this career
Make sure you ask for support when u need it!
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Education & Childcare