- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
Promoting and selling Apprenticeship programs to schools & businesses as well as recruiting for these positions to support both the clients and the candidates.
I have built on my negotiation skills and devolved new leadership skills.
I am thoroughly enjoying my Manager Network Training as these are great sessions to share ideas and discuss what works well for individuals. The sessions are for staff that the company has invested in and I have scored high in my assessments which gives me the confidence to aim higher.
The tutor leading the sessions is fantastic, she always preps her lesson plans really well and always makes sure that everyone gets involved, she is there to speak privately if people wish to do so and the sessions are spread across annually to give people enough time to prepare and digest the training.
I feel very supportive of my employer, we have regular meetings, reviews, and 121's. We are always looking for new ways of working, we share ideas and we put things into practice to see if they can be beneficial.
Lots of support is provided. My tutor will make herself available to have 121's whenever we are both free and she sometimes will check up on me just to make sure I am doing ok which is lovely.
The training helps me to perform better in my role, a recent example from the last training we had is we analysed lots of scenarios and situations based on individuals taking into consideration their upbringing and background. This also gives me and others a wider picture of how to work and engage with others. It also helps you to reflect on your own style.
There are many, we have had countless extra-curricular activities including safeguarding training, excel training, webinars, presentations that I have taken part in or delivered, and of course lots of sports. We have gone to Loughborough University for training and social activities which we plan to go to again this year, I can not wait! And I have attended multiple networking events and will continue to do so both in-person and virtually.
I will continue to recommend Inspire ATA to all including friends and family. The company is striving for excellence and puts Apprentices and clients at the forefront of their ambitions. Always available to support individuals and offer an abundance of IAG to each Apprentice to give them the best possible experience which will help them with their career paths.
Make yourself stand out from the crowd, make sure your CV is up to date, and remember to include any extra work experience you have done for example charity, fundraising, and volunteering. I always recommend writing a short cover note also as this can really grab the intention of someone reading an application. Also, feel free to ask for updates as this shows you are hungry for the opportunity.
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Sales, Marketing & Procurement