1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Data analysis for a large supermarket chain. Involves client meetings, programming, upscaling team members.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Highly, although sometimes university and full time work is difficult to manage
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Generally well, although the degree/work programme could be structured better
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend?
Work/life balance is excellent. You really can own your career, meaning I have been able to push myself and take on as much responsibility as suits me.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini?
Be yourself and ensure you can work well within teams.