1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Tech Room Manager. Control of standards in Remote Sites Technology Rooms. Deal with Admin, cobntractors and colleagues.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
How Lloyds operates and its goals.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Team.Company are brillian extensive help and support for apprentices.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyd's of London?
Extremely valued, the company has gave us chances from the off to prove our worth,
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The companys existing framework is very supportive, due to our apprenticship being a reletivly new venture to Lloyds there are some issues witht he training structure (reasources/Time/Understanding) although nothing that would be considered a road block.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Advisors seem to be available 24/7, the only negativity would be the course content being very limited to things i have already gained qualifications in, there are no subjects were I can learn new things which makes the learning process in my opinion repetative.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Large amounts of support, could not ask for more.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salaray is better than other apprenticeships but when considering the relocation aspects it works out similar to that of a regular apprenticship wage.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Lloyd's of London to a friend?
Existing infastructure and core values are second to none.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyd's of London?
More from Lloyd's of LondonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!