- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Whitbread to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Whitbread?
daily basic checks finance audit health and safety audit
of course, really really so much that I cannot thank enough who let me know the apprenticeship and also help me start working for my company everyday I have a chance to learn something even if small
A chance of building something like it is my own business, always challenging and never boring
excellent, I was impressed as soon as I started
I receive support but I always first to understand and find a solution myself, once I find it one I go and ask for a feedback that is the best support
At the moment no complain..no explain He is awesome ..I know this is anonymous but I should thank Steve Elliott
the fact that I spending daily two hours per day from level 2 till today that I started level 4..I am always wondering and motivated in doing better and better who set a limit?
not a moment due to Covid 19 but we arrange when possible charity events, we take it seriously when we will back to normal we will be plenty of extra activities as it was before
For the simple fact that they are giving me a chance of growing not only as worker but man too
be committed and love every moment of it.. You are doing for yourself! DON'T BE SILLY, PLEASE!
Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5/6/7)
Catering & Hospitality