- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Inspire ATA Ltd. to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Inspire ATA Ltd.?
I have developed a lot of different skills being with LMP there have been a great help to me
I enjoy the people I work with and the how they teach us
It’s very organised everyone knows what is happening
Someone was always a email away if you needed help with something
A lot of support
A lot if I didn’t get the help through training it would be harder to work in my role
Yes we have football teams badminton teams and basketball teams
It’s a great places to meet people and a great way to get in the started in the role you want to do
Go for it they are great
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Education & Childcare