Project Support Officer at Roke

Romsey
July 2020

8.9/10

I work as a Project Support Officer in a busy Project and Portfolio Management team. Day to day my role consist of project reporting, project meetings, continuous improvement tasks and team coordination.

I have learnt many new skills in this role and my previous role in Production Planning: Active listening, Planning both personal and teams, Decision making, Time management.

I am enjoying using the skills I have and that I am developing to achieve a formal qualification.

Very well organised with good communication.

My employer supports the programme.

My trainer is very approachable and has become a friend!

I am learning the core of business processes that then make my day to day work more relevant and my qualification will aid my transferable skills for the future.

Yes, there are many! We have an active sports and social club, tennis, gym yoga and much more it is a great environment to be a part of.

9a. Would you recommend Roke to a friend?

I have worked for Roke for over 10 years, it has changed over this time yes but the core values remain. I feel supported and nurtured in my career, yet challenged and pushed to achieve my best.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Roke?

Be yourself, we are all individuals, its what makes us!