1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Commercial Banking Relationship Manager
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I'm keen to gain a new qualification that will help me further my career
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It is actually very relevant
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend HSBC to a friend?
HSBC UK is a great employer
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to HSBC?
You ned to live up to the core values of the organisation