1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My job role involves greeting customers, serving customers on the tills, offering addition products and services to customers and filling the shelves.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have further developed my communication skills and I have gained much more confidence.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have really enjoyed the program as it has allowed me to further gain skills and has allowed me to do lots of training.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very organised.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have received lots of support and whenever I needed help I could always go to them.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I have received lots of support. She would come in once a month to go through my work and set me new work for next time. When I was ever stuck or needed help with any work she was always there to help.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
You have lots of continuous training which allows you to understand the organisation and how to develop your skills.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?
I would recommend because I have had such a great experience. I have met lots of new people and have learnt many skills.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?
To be confident and be yourself.