Sales advisor at Superdrug

Southampton
December 2019

My job role involves greeting customers, serving customers on the tills, offering addition products and services to customers and filling the shelves.

I have further developed my communication skills and I have gained much more confidence.

I have really enjoyed the program as it has allowed me to further gain skills and has allowed me to do lots of training.

It is very organised.

I have received lots of support and whenever I needed help I could always go to them.

I have received lots of support. She would come in once a month to go through my work and set me new work for next time. When I was ever stuck or needed help with any work she was always there to help.

You have lots of continuous training which allows you to understand the organisation and how to develop your skills.

9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?

I would recommend because I have had such a great experience. I have met lots of new people and have learnt many skills.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?

To be confident and be yourself.