ApprenticeTechnician at BAE Systems

Rochester, Kent
November 2019

My role changes all the time due to there being multiple placements I go into throughout the apprenticeship which allows me to see what I enjoy most and get a taste of a range of departments within BAE Systems

Yes, I feel my knowledge within electronics has drastically improved form when I first started.

9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend?

I feel BAE Systems has given me a fantastic opportunity to development new skills that I never I could do. It is a very professional working environment and the work given to me is challenging but everyday is something different.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems?

Just be yourself! As long as you show professionalism, an eagerness to work hard and a passion for engineering then you would be fine!