1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role changes all the time due to there being multiple placements I go into throughout the apprenticeship which allows me to see what I enjoy most and get a taste of a range of departments within BAE Systems
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I feel my knowledge within electronics has drastically improved form when I first started.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend?
I feel BAE Systems has given me a fantastic opportunity to development new skills that I never I could do. It is a very professional working environment and the work given to me is challenging but everyday is something different.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems?
Just be yourself! As long as you show professionalism, an eagerness to work hard and a passion for engineering then you would be fine!
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!