1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
*Managing the availability across the store *Driving sales growth through a customer focused view *Providing fast and efficient service everyday by providing support and communicating with the store team on a daily basis. *Ensure the implementation of correct store policies and procedures by developing the team *Excellent communication skills Keep things simple and take action to make things better *Ability to engage and inspire a team to work as one * Energetic and driven to succeed *Flourish in a fast-paced environment Unfreeze your potential and develop a fantastic career with an ever-growing company where people are the key to our success
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i have learnt more about working under pressure and handle challenging situations. I have also built my confidence drive and enthusiasm.
Decision making ability and more sense of responsibility and action. Also the ability to understand and analyse sales figures more.
People leadership so supervising a team that may include inexperienced employees.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
My programme of being a apprentice supervisor has been exciting an experience and depth of knowledge It is constantly growing and learning.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Time, so managing your time is critical to improving productivity.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not at all from my Store manager but really happy with my lifetime trainee sh is really supporting.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Quite a lot she is really supporting and always encourage me to do more.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It will give me a better understanding on how to manage things in a proper way.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Iceland to a friend?
It is a beneficial experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Iceland?
To give it a go because the experience you will get its beneficial
More from IcelandMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!