Store manager at Iceland

Bournemouth
September 2019

Connect with Iceland

10 /10

Store manager. Day to day running of the business. Ensure all policies, procedures and legal requirements are adhered to. Reasonable for ensuring all staff are trained.

Leant many new skills, theories, and behaviours that have helped me develop as a better manager. As well as develop on existing skills.

Leaning of different ways, and strategies to better run my business and my people.

Very well organised.

Full support.

All the training I need.

I have a better understanding of how to manage my store, my people and my time. Which I feel has made me a better and stronger manager.

Regular social events and meet ups.

9a. Would you recommend Iceland to a friend?

Great place to work. Great people to work with. Feels like a family. Every opportunity to progress further.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Iceland?