1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Store manager. Day to day running of the business. Ensure all policies, procedures and legal requirements are adhered to. Reasonable for ensuring all staff are trained.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Leant many new skills, theories, and behaviours that have helped me develop as a better manager. As well as develop on existing skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Leaning of different ways, and strategies to better run my business and my people.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
All the training I need.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I have a better understanding of how to manage my store, my people and my time. Which I feel has made me a better and stronger manager.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Regular social events and meet ups.
9a. Would you recommend Iceland to a friend?
Great place to work. Great people to work with. Feels like a family. Every opportunity to progress further.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Iceland?
More from IcelandMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!