1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I do a list of off sales and lows, I face up, I list the shop, I do a bit of cleaning, I do task, I do reports and I make sure everyone is doing okay.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned to believe in myself
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy know that when I finish my program I will be a supervisor
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I see some once a month talk about what what’s going on how and how I’m doing. I have a meeting with my manger twice a month to help me with skills and endorsements
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have a meeting with my manger twice a month to help me with skills and endorsements, also to see how I’m getting on with the program
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I get the best I need and if I need any help on anything I can always give him and call or an email
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Having conversation with my trainer and listening to how many people he has seen move on and how he has got to the place he is at now I happy that when I finish I will be great
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
I look after my little nephew on days and he helps me forget all the stress that comes with the work
9a. Would you recommend Iceland to a friend?
I have worked at Iceland’s for 3 years haven’t had too many problem. When you know what your doing it comes to you easy
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Iceland?
Just make sure your ready to do the work because if you do don’t it, it makes it hard for everyone else
More from IcelandMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!