1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
EVERYONE IS FRIENDLY HELPFUL AND SUPPORTIVE ALWAYS THERE IF NEEDED, GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND VERY ENJOYABLE, APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM IS VERY VERY GOOD ALSO.
I HAVE LEARNT ALOT SINCE I STARTED WORKING HERE AT ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND AND THE FACT I HAVE BEEN PUT THROUGH THE PROFESSIONAL BANKERS CERTIFICATE AND ALMOST FINISHED THE APPRENTICESHIP IN JUST OVER 10 MONTHS
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I HAVE LEARNT ALOT OF NEW SKILLS THROUGHOUT MY TIME HERE AT ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND FROM PEOPLE SKILLS TO BANKING SKILLS AS WELL AS ALL THE FINANCIAL SERVICES KNOWLEDGE THAT I NEVER HAD BEFORE I CAME TO WORK HERE, ALSO MY PBC AND APPRENTICESHIP HAS EDUCATED ME CONSIDERABLY ALSO
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I HAVE TO SAY THAT I REALLY ENJOY THE PROGRAMME NOT LEAST BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH VALUABLE INFORMATION AND EDUCATION I HAVE RECEIVED. SINCE I BEGAN WORKING HERE AT THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND MORTGAGE CENTRE IN GREENOCK, THE SUPPORT I HAVE ALSO HAD FROM MY VERY GOOD ASESSOR THROUGHOUT HAS ALSO BEEN INVALUABLE
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend?
They offer a good job with a very competitive rate of pay. I believe it is a suitable job for anyone whether it be a first job or someone looking to come into a very large reputable organisation where they can work hard with the view of building a career into the future
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS?
I would advise anyone applying to RBS to be open minded to both hard work and personal development as RBS is more than willing to put time into you provided you are also willing to put in the time and the career options that are available are really very good
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!