1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
answering calls for the bank and serving customers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
learnt better communication.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
apprenticeship isn't organised
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
apprenticeship isn't organised at all.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
good support, barely get time off to do work but.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
classes aren't organised.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
qualification is perfect for the job.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend?
good place to work and hours are good
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS?
expect a hectic start
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!